Whether you've already ordered with us or are planning to put together your cart, please know that we are here to help with every step of the process- from placing your order, to product questions, and during your creative process. Trust us, there are no stupid questions! Feel free to contact us at anytime by phone or email.
- All orders are fulfilled and brought to your chosen shipping carrier within 1-2 business days of being placed. You will receive an order confirmation email upon purchase.
- All orders are sent through methods that generate tracking numbers- USPS Priority, UPS, and Fed Ex. Please select your preferred carrier at checkout, and we'll submit your tracking number by email once we mark the order as 'shipped.'
- If your order is placed Friday after 4pm through Sunday, please be advised that it may not be shipped by your selected carrier until Monday (even if it has been received by them). Holidays may also delay your order being shipped by your carrier.
- *As an alternative to shipping an order* we offer an 'In-Store Pickup' option at checkout for local pickup, at no cost to you. Please select this method if you plan to pick your order up from our location at The Village at 2700 W. Anderson Ln, Ste 228, Austin (down a breezeway between The Lofty Dog and .Yumilicious, next to The Little Yoga House).
- Purchaser is responsible for providing a correct and complete shipping address at checkout. If this is not done, the package will either be returned to us or will need to be rerouted by your selected carrier (when offered), both at added costs to you. **If you realize you have provided the incorrect shipping address, please contact us ASAP so that you can reach us and have it changed before your order is shipped!
- Once your order has shipped, your carrier of choice is solely responsible for delivery. We do not have control or responsibility for any packages once they have left our facility, and are not responsible for stolen or tampered packages.
- When you sign up for a class through our website, nothing needs to be shipped to you and you are set for your class date and time!
- We ask for your phone number at checkout. This is optional to provide- however, we ask for it so that we can contact you in the most direct way if something comes up last minute about your order to be shipped or class signup. We do not share this information with third parties.
- All furniture is as-is and final sale, whether shipped, delivered, or purchased-in-store. While we do impeccable work to restore and finish furniture, please note that restored vintage and antique furniture may have unique characteristics, marks of age, and remnants of its past-life that we are unable to alter. We feel this just adds to the charm of the nature of 'vintage' and antique pieces!
- Due to the unique nature of our goods, we do not accept returns/ refunds.
Please call us at 512.766.3486 or email us at email@example.com with any questions!
Katie + Brian